- Test your product idea at the early development stage and prove the concept
- Get to market quickly, without wasting precious time and money
- Make decisions based on user feedback rather than assumptions
- Focus on trailing core functionality before adding bells and whistles
Testing Early and Often
Rome wasn’t built in a day, and nor should it be! With so many ideas and possibilities, it's important to test with your users and iterate. That's where prototyping comes in.
An interactive prototype is great if are testing with a small, engaged group of potential users. We will work with you to design prototypes to test before we start any development.
- Iterative PrototypingWe start small and test with real users to ensure that even our initial design ideas are on track
- Mockup DesignsHigh-fidelity mock ups are our first form of prototyping. We can test these with users for initial feedback
- Interactive PrototypesOnce we have user journeys established we can start testing interactive prototypes with users to optimise their experience.
- Real User TestingBy using real users to test from day one, there is no lag in learning about their needs.
Agile MVP Development
Once you’re ready to get some feedback from larger numbers of users in the wild then it’s time to get building! An MVP project can take many forms, and it’s important that we build a platform that delivers core value for your users, as efficiently as possible.
- Rapid DevelopmentWe want to build and test rapidly to validate our assumptions as early as possible.
- Out of the Box ToolsWhere possible, we take advantage of off-the-shelf tools in order to reduce development time.
- 2-week SprintsEvery 2 weeks we will have tangible outcomes and versions to test.
- Must-haves OnlyFeature set is limited to the absolute core of what will deliver value to users
What to expect working with GearedApp
We understand that to get the best outcome for your product you constantly learn and iterate your ideas throughout your project. Our Agile development process allows for exactly this. We have regular scrum meetings and communication with you throughout the process with each dev sprint lasting two weeks. This ensures we are all on the same page with the priorities and there are no nasty surprises. We work efficiently and with quality at the heart of everything we do.